Fleet & Corporate
Get your business the attention it needs with
the best car signage in Melbourne!
Corporate & Business Car Wrapping & Signage Melbourne
From a full vehicle wrap to a complete corporate or franchise fleet, our corporate designs for vehicle signage will totally transform your business vehicles into a mobile billboard. Consider car stickers, decals and full car graphics for your fleet of vehicles and really get your message out there.
You already own the vehicle – so now you can use the space for car signage to promote your business. Consider this:
- Vehicle signage and branding with car wraps that will work for you, 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Best return on investment, compared to other forms of signage and branding advertising.
- Car wraps are completely removable and won’t damage the paintwork.
- Custom designed vehicle signage for Melbourne’s roads.
- In-house graphic design studio to handle the entire car signage design process.
- National service, fleet and vehicle graphics.
Need promotion that moves your business forward? It’s a wrap, then!
From a simple corporate design or subtle car window signage through to a full wrap, our ¼, ½, ¾ & full body vehicle wraps will totally transform your vehicle into a mobile billboard offering the highest quality workmanship & materials. LF Sign Group offers expert advice and excellent product quality and materials. With a full guarantee on all our workmanship you can trust our brands and products to achieve long lasting, superior results.
Materials: Please follow the links below to find out more about the materials we use.
3M 180c Graphic Film / 3M Warranty / Avery Graphic Film / Onewayvison for windows
All our vehicle wraps come with a full warranty on all the signage workmanship & a manufacturer’s warranty for the life of the materials (3 – 5yrs).
Vehicle Signage: a combination of vinyl graphics & digital prints applied to the exteriors of any vehicle. Our fully custom signage options include large format prints, lettering, full vinyl options – and each job is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We have a vehicle signage solutions for:
– Trucks/semi trailers
– Heavy machinery
Fabricated metal and acrylic lettering
Illuminated & LED signage
Small to medium pylon signs
Laser cutting and alucobond routing & folding
Sign removal, relocation & refurbishing
Custom & architectural signage
Take A Look At Even More Of Our Past Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take for a sign to be produced?
Depending on size & complexity generally between 7 – 21 working days, production time is approximate and does not begin until after the artwork proof has been approved.
2. How much do signs cost?
Each sign is unique so understanding what type of sign to best suit your project is the first step:
What is the sign for, Where is it going, How do you see it? We are known for “Ideas” & “out of the box thinking” so don’t worry if your not entirely sure, we are here to do what we do best!.
3. How do I send you my artwork or logo?
Please send your logo & artwork by email (under 10mb) to email@example.com or via FTP (over 10mb) using Dropbox, Google Drive, One drive.
4. What type of signage & services do LF Sign Group provide?
We manufacture all kinds of signs imaginable, interiors & exteriors signs, 3D, illuminated & led, wall images & graphics, window frosting, fleet & vehicle graphics, sign removal, relocation, refurbishing, office fit-outs & company re-brands, general painting & repair work.
5. Can you design my sign?
We have a highly creative team of graphic designers to bring you project to life weather you are
starting from scratch or a multinational corporation.
6. What if i need signs for multiple offices or sites across Australia?
LF sign group can handle working across multiple sites & in most states of Australia & New Zealand. All signage is manufactured at our Melbourne headquarters to ensure quality & consistency then shipped out to our network of “Preferred Installers”.
LF Signs Breathes New Life Into Your Business
Moonee Valley Racing Club
If Your Signage Isn’t Perfect
We’ll Fix It For Free
We are passionate and committed to producing the highest quality signage for our customers. Unlike other signage companies, we take pride in our work and understand how a poorly designed and installed sign can harm your business. In the extremely unlikely event there’s a problem with our installation or you aren’t happy with the signage, we’ll come out and fix it promptly and without fuss. Free of charge. No questions asked.
Get Started Today With Your Free Fixed-Price Quote And Get That Unfair Advantage Over Your Competitors
Are you looking at breathing some life into your business with some state-of-the-art business signage? Get in touch with one of our highly experienced Signage Specialists today and they’ll show you how you can make your business stand out from the crowd while making you and your employees proud to work for such a professional business.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A comprehensive fixed-price quote for your signage so that you don’t ever have to deal with hidden costs or fees later down the track
- A highly-detailed and professional breakdown of what products are best suited to your signage and how you can make the most out of your budget to get the best possible outcome for the end result
- A step-by-step timeline of the entire process from quote to installation so you aren’t waiting around for days, weeks, even months on end for your finished signage
Plus, we’ll give you insider tips and tricks we’ve shared with the likes of Adidas, Sheridan, Mitsubishi Australia and 100’s more to take your signage to the next level and squeeze out every last cent of value.