Get your business the attention it needs with
the best car signage in Melbourne!
Fleet Signage & Graphics
From a full vehicle wrap to a complete corporate or franchise fleet, our corporate designs for vehicle signage will totally transform your business vehicles into a mobile billboard. Consider car stickers, decals and full car graphics for your fleet of vehicles and really get your message out there.
You already own the vehicle – so now you can use the space for car signage to promote your business. Consider this:
- Vehicle signage and branding with car wraps that will work for you, 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Best return on investment, compared to other forms of signage and branding advertising.
- Car wraps are completely removable and won’t damage the paintwork.
- Custom designed vehicle signage for Melbourne’s roads.
- In-house graphic design studio to handle the entire car signage design process.
- National service, vehicle and fleet graphics.
Need promotion that moves your business forward? It’s a wrap, then!
From a simple corporate design or subtle car window signage through to a full wrap, our ¼, ½, ¾ & full body vehicle wraps will totally transform your vehicle into a mobile billboard offering the highest quality workmanship & materials. LF Sign Group offers expert advice and excellent product quality and materials. With a full guarantee on all our workmanship you can trust our brands and products to achieve long lasting, superior results.
Materials: Please follow the links below to find out more about the materials we use.
3M 180c Graphic Film / 3M Warranty / Avery Graphic Film / Onewayvison for windows
All our vehicle wraps in Melbourne come with a full warranty on all the signage workmanship & a manufacturer’s warranty for the life of the materials (3 – 5yrs).
Vehicle Signage: a combination of vinyl graphics & digital prints applied to the exteriors of any vehicle. Our fully custom signage options include large format prints, lettering, full vinyl options – and each job is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We have a fleet signage solutions for:
– Trucks/semi trailers
– Heavy machinery
Fleet Signage & Graphics Melbourne
Most businesses have company vehicles, whether a large fleet of delivery trucks or a small number of representatives’ cars. In either case, if you don’t have some sort of fleet signage on them, you’re missing a big opportunity.
Applying car fleet signs will provide valuable advertising for your company and its products or services. It is one of the most effective ways to attract new customers and, if done correctly, will increase the amount of business you have equally as well as other forms of advertising, such as office window frosting.
How to Apply Effective Fleet Signage in Melbourne
Advertising on your vehicle can be in the form of window graphics, vinyl decals or partial or full vinyl wrapping that can transform the appearance of a vehicle. Although it isn’t a free form of advertising, it involves only a one-off investment that will last the life of the vehicle or until you decide to re-brand or to change the message. That contrasts with advertising in other media, which involves several short-term campaigns that require separate payments each time and will eventually become very expensive.
Making the Most of Fleet Graphics in Melbourne
The use of fleet graphics also has other advantages over conventional advertising since it:
- delivers your message constantly, whether the vehicles are parked or on the move
- makes use of space that would otherwise be wasted
- is targeted specifically at potential customers since the vehicles will be where your company operates
- is durable and won’t fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate, even in Australia’s often harsh weather, so your message remains constant
- preserves the paintwork of your vehicles so that, when the vinyl wrap is removed, they can be sold for a higher price than ones with chipped or scratched paint
- gives a unified appearance to your fleet and a more professional image for your company.
To promote your company and its products or services effectively, the design and layout of the signage has to be carefully thought out. That’s particularly important because it may only be visible to potential customers for a short period, sometimes a matter of a few seconds when on the move. So the signage has to make an immediate and powerful impact.
Vehicle Fleet Signs that Really Work
Your vehicle signage must have an instant impact to make the most of the short time you have available. Therefore, don’t try to cram too much information in because that will be either wasted or too confusing. The most important information is who you are, what you do and how to get in touch. That means the company name, main products or services and either a telephone number, email address or website address. If you do need to add more, make sure the important information stands out and add your company logo or a memorable graphic to catch people’s attention.
If you do it properly, vehicle signage will improve your company image and gain you a lot of extra business. And with our knowledge and experience as sign writers in Melbourne we’ll help you do exactly that by making best use of your vehicle fleet.
Fabricated metal and acrylic lettering
Illuminated & LED signage
Small to medium pylon signs
Laser cutting and alucobond routing & folding
Sign removal, relocation & refurbishing
Custom & architectural signage
If Your Signage Isn’t Perfect
We’ll Fix It For Free
We are passionate and committed to producing the highest quality signage for our customers. Unlike other signage companies, we take pride in our work and understand how a poorly designed and installed sign can harm your business. In the extremely unlikely event there’s a problem with our installation or you aren’t happy with the signage, we’ll come out and fix it promptly and without fuss. Free of charge. No questions asked.
Get Started Today With Your Free Fixed-Price Quote And Get That Unfair Advantage Over Your Competitors
Are you looking at breathing some life into your business with some state-of-the-art business signage? Get in touch with one of our highly experienced Signage Specialists today and they’ll show you how you can make your business stand out from the crowd while making you and your employees proud to work for such a professional business.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A comprehensive fixed-price quote for your signage so that you don’t ever have to deal with hidden costs or fees later down the track
- A highly-detailed and professional breakdown of what products are best suited to your signage and how you can make the most out of your budget to get the best possible outcome for the end result
- A step-by-step timeline of the entire process from quote to installation so you aren’t waiting around for days, weeks, even months on end for your finished signage
Plus, we’ll give you insider tips and tricks we’ve shared with the likes of Adidas, Sheridan, Mitsubishi Australia and 100’s more to take your signage to the next level and squeeze out every last cent of value.