Government & Council Signs
Managing signage projects from design concept through to manufature and installation.
High Quality Signage
The requirements for council and government signage are significantly different to those for commercial organisations. Not only do they have varying budget methods, quality requirements and safety needs, they also have different aims and a wide range of uses for signage.
Our team of qualified signwriting and design experts are here to assist you by providing expert advice & installation of your signs, including Building & office signage, landscape & interpretive signage, fleet vehicles & trucks.
To find out more about any of our signage capabilities, get in touch with our friendly LF Sign Group staff by filling out our contact form below, calling (03) 9708 2025, or through our email, email@example.com
Government & Council Signs Melbourne
Having worked on government and council signs for many years, we’re familiar with the particular characteristics that are present in this marketplace. As a result, we have experience in designing, manufacturing and installing a wide range of council and government signs throughout Melbourne and surrounding areas.
Varying Types and Uses of Council and Government Signage in Melbourne
We can install custom signs in Melbourne for all types of purposes that include:
- providing information and directions for visitors and other members of the public
- promoting community events
- making important announcements
- displaying the results of elections or surveys
- identifying buildings and services.
Government and Council Signage in Melbourne — a Different Concept
They can be put up on buildings, in parks and gardens, at sports stadia and arenas, at entertainment complexes and any other location where information needs to be imparted. When designed and installed correctly, all government and council signage has a useful purpose and many benefits, particularly for modern LED signage in Melbourne. These include:
- Reduced costs. A single sign that’s correctly placed will provide important information that’s seen by the right people at a specific time. This can be much more cost-effective than other forms of advertising and distributing multiple leaflets that may never be read. And with modern LED displays where the message can be changed at will and incorporate attractive and eye-catching graphics, local and national government signs can be used many times over, for many years, saving valuable resources and protecting the environment as well as reducing costs.
- Environmentally friendly. Modern electric signs incorporate LEDs that use much less power than conventional lighting. They also last much longer, often up to ten years, and so need less frequent replacement.
- Easy to use. Messages can be changed at will without the need for any technical skill and can be managed remotely. This allows frequent updates as situations change.
- Signs can be repositioned and altered for different events and can show varying information as necessary. They can therefore be used for a wide range of events and purposes, replacing multiple static signs.
- Robust and long-lasting. All our signs are durable and often incorporate features such as UV-resistant paints to prevent fading and vandal proof coatings so they retain their good looks for many years.
Get the Best Government and Council Signs in Melbourne
At LF Signs, we’ll work closely with you to create signs that are attractive and well-designed as well as being properly constructed from high quality materials and securely installed in the most prominent places. They’ll improve your image, provide useful information and help to augment people’s experiences.
We’re aware of your obligations to spend taxpayers’ money wisely and so our signs are practical, attractive, long-lasting, resistant to damage by vandals and effective in the messages you want to convey. With our signs, you’ll be able to establish your identity, promote events, identify locations and keep everyone aware and informed.
Fabricated metal and acrylic lettering
Illuminated & LED signage
Small to medium pylon signs
Laser cutting and alucobond routing & folding
Sign removal, relocation & refurbishing
Custom & architectural signage
If Your Signage Isn’t Perfect
We’ll Fix It For Free
We are passionate and committed to producing the highest quality signage for our customers. Unlike other signage companies, we take pride in our work and understand how a poorly designed and installed sign can harm your business. In the extremely unlikely event there’s a problem with our installation or you aren’t happy with the signage, we’ll come out and fix it promptly and without fuss. Free of charge. No questions asked.
Get Started Today With Your Free Fixed-Price Quote And Get That Unfair Advantage Over Your Competitors
Are you looking at breathing some life into your business with some state-of-the-art business signage? Get in touch with one of our highly experienced Signage Specialists today and they’ll show you how you can make your business stand out from the crowd while making you and your employees proud to work for such a professional business.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A comprehensive fixed-price quote for your signage so that you don’t ever have to deal with hidden costs or fees later down the track
- A highly-detailed and professional breakdown of what products are best suited to your signage and how you can make the most out of your budget to get the best possible outcome for the end result
- A step-by-step timeline of the entire process from quote to installation so you aren’t waiting around for days, weeks, even months on end for your finished signage
Plus, we’ll give you insider tips and tricks we’ve shared with the likes of Adidas, Sheridan, Mitsubishi Australia and 100’s more to take your signage to the next level and squeeze out every last cent of value.