LED Display Screens Melbourne
Premium LED Displays
Don't Let The Digital Age Pass You By, LED Screens, Temperature Screening & Facial Recognition Devices. The New Norm For All Businesses.
Statistics show that digital signage can be more effective than traditional indoor office signage and outdoor signage in Melbourne. They can attract more viewers, create a higher recall rate and result in an increase in sales.
Directional & Information Signs have previously meant using static signage to get the message across.
Many of these are now being superseded by LED displays & Digital signage systems because they offer much more flexibility in any organisation.
Applications & Products Include:
- Healthcare & Medical facilities
- Shopping centre interiors & retail stores
- Directional & wayfinding signage
- Office Building foyers, Reception areas, Training rooms & Boardrooms
- Temperature Screening & Facial Recognition
- Occupancy Counting Screens & Wireless People Counters
Providing an unmatched customer experience by collaborating with our clients every step of the way, we enable the freedom to create unique digital signage solutions.
To find out more about any of our LED displays, Digital signage systems Temperature Screening & Facial Recognition, capabilities, get in touch with our friendly LF Sign Group staff by filling out our contact form below, calling (03) 9708 2025, or through our email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the below link & discover more info on
Download Your Free Report Today, Ensure Your Business is COVID Safe, Compliant & Ready to Re-open.
LED Screens,Temperature Screening & Facial Recognition Melbourne
Whether you’re in the retail or hospitality business, have products or services to promote or simply want to put out up-to-date and relevant information or tempreature check & facial recognition devices & LED screens are the perfect medium. Although more complex than static signs, they offer numerous advantages and are better in many ways than neon and fluorescent signs.
The Benefits of Using LED Screens in Melbourne
- Variable hardware. You can obtain screens in a variety of sizes and shapes for both interior and exterior use.
- Flexible in use. You can easily incorporate graphics and text of varying colours and sizes. Messages can be changed when required, even scheduled for different days and times, so they provide up-to-date information to relevant people and to one or more screens.
- Attention grabbing. Bright lights and coloured text or graphics will attract people’s attention and engage your audience far better than a conventional static sign. LED technology produces brilliant and clear light that is easily seen, even in bright sunlight, and can be read from variable distances. A LED display screen also has consistent brightness, unlike neon or fluorescent versions where individual lights can become dim or fail completely and so reduce the impact of the sign.
- Neon and fluorescent lights contain gases that can leak and ultimately lead to failure. LED lights, by contrast, can often provide up to 10,000 hours of use, which equates to a life of five years or more. They work well even in harsh outdoor environments and don’t need protection from the weather. All in all, this leads to reduced maintenance, which can be particularly important if display screens are mounted in places that are difficult to access.
- Environmentally friendly. LED signs use around 80% less power than neon equivalents and put out much less heat, so cooling costs are reduced when used indoors. Combined with their longer life and absence of harmful gases, they are much better for the environment.
- Reduced handling. With no tubes, LED signs are thinner and lighter than neon or fluorescent. That means they’re easier to install, cheaper to transport and can be manoeuvred into tight spaces.
Making Best Use of a LED Display Screen in Melbourne
At LF Signs, we’ll make sure you gain the best possible advantage from your LED display. We’ll establish exactly what you want to achieve with a high quality signage, determine the information that needs to be imparted and design and manufacture your display accordingly.
Why You Should Install LED Displays in Melbourne
By displaying dynamic messages that are specifically targeted at your audience, you’ll provide the information they need and improve your performance as a result. To do that, you need to get their attention, which LED screens are capable of doing. For proven results, especially when competition is fierce, LED displays will be far more effective than a static version every time and will quickly recoup your initial investment.
Healthcare & Medical facilities
Temperature Check & Facial Recognition
Occupancy Counting Screens
Retail LED displays
Way-finding LED displays
Content Design & Software
National service throughout Australia
See Us Working In Action
Take A Look At Even More Of Our Past Projects
LF Sign Group believe in a safe & healthy workplace:
For light box signage Melbourne companies can rely on, use our contact form below, call LF Sign Group on (03) 9708 2025, or email us at email@example.com.
20 million liability & Indemnity insurance
Lift/access equipment, White Cards
Creating a safe and healthy work environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take for a sign to be produced?
Depending on size & complexity generally between 7 – 21 working days, production time is approximate and does not begin until after the artwork proof has been approved.
2. How much do signs cost?
Each sign is unique so understanding what type of sign to best suit your project is the first step:
What is the sign for, Where is it going, How do you see it? We are known for “Ideas” & “out of the box thinking” so don’t worry if your not entirely sure, we are here to do what we do best!.
3. How do I send you my artwork or logo?
Please send your logo & artwork by email (under 10mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org or via FTP (over 10mb) using Dropbox, Google Drive, One drive.
4. What type of signage & services do LF Sign Group provide?
We manufacture all kinds of signs imaginable, interiors & exteriors signs, 3D, illuminated & led, wall images & graphics, window frosting, fleet & vehicle graphics, sign removal, relocation, refurbishing, office fit-outs & company re-brands, general painting & repair work.
5. Can you design my sign?
We have a highly creative team of graphic designers to bring you project to life weather you are
starting from scratch or a multinational corporation.
6. What if i need signs for multiple offices or sites across Australia?
LF sign group can handle working across multiple sites & in most states of Australia & New Zealand. All signage is manufactured at our Melbourne headquarters to ensure quality & consistency then shipped out to our network of “Preferred Installers”.
LF Signs Breathes New Life Into Your Business
Moonee Valley Racing Club
If Your Signage Isn’t Perfect
We’ll Fix It For Free
We are passionate and committed to producing the highest quality signage for our customers. Unlike other signage companies, we take pride in our work and understand how a poorly designed and installed sign can harm your business. In the extremely unlikely event there’s a problem with our installation or you aren’t happy with the signage, we’ll come out and fix it promptly and without fuss. Free of charge. No questions asked.
Get Started Today With Your Free Fixed-Price Quote And Get That Unfair Advantage Over Your Competitors
Are you looking at breathing some life into your business with some state-of-the-art business signage? Get in touch with one of our highly experienced Signage Specialists today and they’ll show you how you can make your business stand out from the crowd while making you and your employees proud to work for such a professional business.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A comprehensive fixed-price quote for your signage so that you don’t ever have to deal with hidden costs or fees later down the track
- A highly-detailed and professional breakdown of what products are best suited to your signage and how you can make the most out of your budget to get the best possible outcome for the end result
- A step-by-step timeline of the entire process from quote to installation so you aren’t waiting around for days, weeks, even months on end for your finished signage
Plus, we’ll give you insider tips and tricks we’ve shared with the likes of Adidas, Sheridan, Mitsubishi Australia and 100’s more to take your signage to the next level and squeeze out every last cent of value.