A truly effective, dynamic brand is something that is difficult for many businesses to get right, but it’s imperative for success. Powerful branding is recognised instantly, because of the emotions and recognition that customers associate with it.
When we talk about branding, we are talking about the emotions that your company elicits in an audience. It’s how your clients see your business and how it can add value to their lives. It isn’t just your products, your logo, and design or customer service – it’s a combination of all of these that form the core of your business.
What Is Rebranding and Why Is It Important
Naturally whenever there is talk about branding, there will also be talk about rebranding. Many companies struggle to get their branding on-point the first time around and as such they go through a transformation like rebranding signs and image to try and shift audience perceptions.
Rebranding means changing your brand message to better align with business needs and target audience. Rebranding is essential for companies that have struggled the first time around, but it isn’t an easy process so careful planning and consideration needs to go into the process.
As your company evolves, your customer base may evolve too and even if your brand message was right for when you started – it could be time to better align your message with your new business goals. These are the reasons why rebranding is important:
- It targets your new/evolving audience: As your business grows and evolves, it’s likely that your audience will too. Rebranding allows you to correctly target your new or bigger audience.
- It shows how you have grown: Rebranding is a great way to make customers and competitors aware that you have grown and scaled as a business.
- It is better aligned to new business goals: As you grow your business goals change, and with this needs to come new targets. Rebranding better aligns your company image with your new business goals.
- Increases awareness: Rebranding is often better than the original, and if your do it right then you’ll increase awareness about your brand.
- Attracts new customers: If you rebrand, you’ll have to do rebranding of signs, image, voice and much more – this new look and feel is bound to attract new customers.
- Builds up reputation and trust: Visibility is important, as is telling your story. Rebranding correctly will help put your business on the map and clients will be more likely to trust you.
An important aspect to remember when you are rebranding your business is to rebrand your interior and exterior office signs and other marketing material. At LF Sign Group we have creative rebrand sign makers that will sit with you and learn more about your business and your new goals before putting something together that aligns with your new look and feel. Between us we have 50 years of experience in the industry and we only use state of the art technology to create bright, bold, eye-catching signs that reflect your brand’s image! Contact us today and we can help with all our rebranding signs.