COVID Safe Signage Melbourne
Download Your Free Report Today, Ensure Your Business is COVID Safe, Compliant & Ready to Re-open.
Discover What You Need To Comply With Government Guidelines & Create Compliant, Safe Outdoor Dining Spaces
Customised Signage Solutions To Cover Continued Social Distancing Policies & Occupancy Constraints.
Keep Your Biggest Asset Safe & Healthy With The Latest OH&S & Safety Signage.
ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW & GET YOUR FREE REPORT
“Road-map to Re-opening”
Dining ‘space bubbles’ might be the solution to your al fresco dining.
Interested in immediate outdoor dining options for the Melbourne weather?
To support our community and local business as they re-open and expand dining footprints outside, LF Sign Group has developed affordable and rapidly deployable signage, easily configured to the needs of your business.
Customised COVID Safe Solutions:
–Bubble Tents & Dining Pods, Cafe Barriers & A-frames / Umbrellas & Marquees / Sanitiser Stations & Stands
-Safety & Pedestrian Barriers / Temperature Screening Kiosks / Directional Signage (Wall & Floor Arrows)
-Ground Markings & Social Distancing Stickers / Posters (Wash Your Hands & Personal Hygiene) / Sneeze Guards & Protection Screens
-Banners, Posters, Flags, Promo Signage / Traffic & Parking Signs / Custom Branded Signage
Helpful links to Government Grants:
The Victorian Government is investing $58 million into the Outdoor Eating and Entertainment Package to help businesses prepare for COVID Normal by creating safe outdoor dining spaces.
Eligible businesses can apply for a grant of $5,000 to pay for practical things like umbrellas, outdoor furniture, screens and other equipment like signage which will help the indoor dining and cafe experiences.
View more OH&S & Safety Signage Packages Here:
Displaying clear and correct social distancing stickers in cafes & restaurants premises is essential to help businesses prepare for COVID Normal by creating safe outdoor dining spaces. Failing to do so will result in heavy penalties so you need to ensure that proper, high quality signage is displayed.
The Different Categories of OHS Signs & COVID Safe Signage for Melbourne Cafes and Restaurants
The correct layout of signs for Social Distancing and Safety(OHS) is set by Australian Standard AS1319. This sets out six types of OHS signs:
- Prohibition signs are classed as safety signs and set out what people should do, such as not smoking in a prohibited area or not entering a restricted zone. They show a red circle with a red diagonal line on a white background and with black lettering and a black symbol.
- Mandatory signs also fall into the safety category but state what must happen, such as the need to wear personal protective equipment. These signs have a blue circular background with white letters and symbols, This is the new compliance required for COVID safe signage victoria.
- COVID safe signage ensures potentially life-threatening transmissions are avoided between the public & staff. The word ‘DANGER’ is shown in capitals together with a description of the specific hazard. They are on a red oval within a black rectangle.
- Please wait here signs are for indication the appropriate distance people need to keep. The Cafe Barriers are black with white lettering & utilise sandbags in window conditions.
- Sneeze Guards & Protection Screens are provided to keep patrons apart, which will help businesses follow Government Guidelines & Create Compliant, Safe Outdoor Dining Spaces. Indoor dining and cafes require Customised Signage Solutions To Cover Continued Social Distancing Policies & Occupancy Constraints.As Victorians love to move outdoors & Floor stickers with Non-slip laminate consist of bright red background colour & please wait here in white, bold type ensure customers adhere to correct social distancing guidelines required when outdoor dining, A clear perspex screen provides protection against droplets in the air & make a majority of the protection compliance when eating outdoors.
- Temperature Screening Kiosks & Directional Signage Wall & Floor Arrows have white arrows on a red background. They show the location of entry & exit points for most businesses complying with COVID safe signage vic.
Ensuring Your business is Compliant for Outdoor dining & meets the Government Guidelines for hospitality’s road map to recovery
All COVID 19 signs in Melbourne need to comply with Government Guidelines & business COVID Safe Plans &
Signage to ensure their social distancing policies and occupancy constraints are meet. In order to do this, and to ensure you have adequate COVID-19 signage for Melbourne Cafe’s & Restaurants, Outdoor dining, Bubble tents & Pop Up Gazebos are the latest coronavirus-era restaurant trend along with having branded cafe barriers, outdoor umbrellas & social distancing stickers.
The available space have to be considered to be sure the signs can be read, as has the distance from which they are likely to be viewed. For every entry point, sanitiser stations & temperature screening kiosks will ensure your tracking & tracing customers, allow cafe barriers & A-frames to guide customers in & out of your store.
The Importance of Displaying Clear COVID Safe Signage for Cafes and Restaurants in Melbourne
Compliance with Melbourne COVID 19 signage regulations for safety & social distancing signs is important, not only because a failure to comply can result in heavy fines. Even more important is the fact that missing or inadequate office signage can cause outbreaks for employees and visitors, resulting in even heavier penalties, a loss of production and a failing in company management. With our help and advice, you can ensure you’re adequately covered, and your workforce will be much safer.
Incorporate images, branding & patterns
Full Onsite installation, We come to you
Easily added to existing windows
Creates Privacy without loss of light
Cost effective alternative to blinds
Large Range of Quality Films Available
Take A Look At Even More Of Our Past Projects
LF Sign Group provides onsite installation and expert advice for both privacy and decorative frosting
We service a range of frosting needs, including: Domestic Office or Commercial Frosting Retail or Corporate Branding Custom Designs We use the most trusted brands of window films available to ensure our product quality is second to none. With an eye for detail and competitive prices, all backed by our full warranty, LF Sign Group provides first-class window frosting film & Signage Melbourne.
To compliment your windows checkout or Wallskin & Wall graphics page for ideas & get those creative juices flowing for your next project!.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take for a sign to be produced?
Depending on size & complexity generally between 7 – 21 working days, production time is approximate and does not begin until after the artwork proof has been approved.
2. How much do signs cost?
Each sign is unique so understanding what type of sign to best suit your project is the first step:
What is the sign for, Where is it going, How do you see it? We are known for “Ideas” & “out of the box thinking” so don’t worry if your not entirely sure, we are here to do what we do best!.
3. How do I send you my artwork or logo?
Please send your logo & artwork by email (under 10mb) to email@example.com or via FTP (over 10mb) using Dropbox, Google Drive, One drive.
4. What type of signage & services do LF Sign Group provide?
We manufacture all kinds of signs imaginable, interiors & exteriors signs, 3D, illuminated & led, wall images & graphics, window frosting, fleet & vehicle graphics, sign removal, relocation, refurbishing, office fit-outs & company re-brands, general painting & repair work.
5. Can you design my sign?
We have a highly creative team of graphic designers to bring you project to life weather you are
starting from scratch or a multinational corporation.
6. What if i need signs for multiple offices or sites across Australia?
LF sign group can handle working across multiple sites & in most states of Australia & New Zealand. All signage is manufactured at our Melbourne headquarters to ensure quality & consistency then shipped out to our network of “Preferred Installers”.
LF Signs Breathes New Life Into Your Business
Moonee Valley Racing Club
If Your Signage Isn’t Perfect
We’ll Fix It For Free
We are passionate and committed to producing the highest quality signage for our customers. Unlike other signage companies, we take pride in our work and understand how a poorly designed and installed sign can harm your business. In the extremely unlikely event there’s a problem with our installation or you aren’t happy with the signage, we’ll come out and fix it promptly and without fuss. Free of charge. No questions asked.
Get Started Today With Your Free Fixed-Price Quote And Get That Unfair Advantage Over Your Competitors
Are you looking at breathing some life into your business with some state-of-the-art business signage? Get in touch with one of our highly experienced Signage Specialists today and they’ll show you how you can make your business stand out from the crowd while making you and your employees proud to work for such a professional business.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A comprehensive fixed-price quote for your signage so that you don’t ever have to deal with hidden costs or fees later down the track
- A highly-detailed and professional breakdown of what products are best suited to your signage and how you can make the most out of your budget to get the best possible outcome for the end result
- A step-by-step timeline of the entire process from quote to installation so you aren’t waiting around for days, weeks, even months on end for your finished signage
Plus, we’ll give you insider tips and tricks we’ve shared with the likes of Adidas, Sheridan, Mitsubishi Australia and 100’s more to take your signage to the next level and squeeze out every last cent of value.