"Re-branding your business" YPA Signage Project
How will you know if your dealing with a signage expert?
LF Sign Group had the pleasure of working closely with the team at YPA Estate Agents to help re-brand their building & make it their own. The project included painting, 3D reception signage, 3D & LED signs, indoor signage & window frosting all resulting in a complete transformation allowing the company to launch with a bang in the local area!.
With so much competition in the area, it was paramount that the building utilised its position & current infrastructure to create a head turning masterpiece!.
The purpose of this article is especially helpful if you are considering purchasing or leasing a building with existing assets & infrastructure and your not sure how to best use the space. Or if you have an existing premises you're looking to re-brand.
There are a few important factors when considering re-branding your business so I'll run through what I feel is important & hope you can use these tips when working on your next project.
What your sign company should be looking at:
Design, layout, colour, position, surroundings & the end goal.
Some questions that need to be asked:
- How do we maximise visibility from passing cars & foot traffic?
- Possible obstructions like tress, buildings, light poles & traffic lights
- How big the logo or branding should be to ensure its easily read & communicates the message?
- What information should be considered, what is to much or to little?
- What type of message am I aiming for? Brand awareness, customers through the door or complete disruption or just launching huge!
- What do my competitors around me look like?, how can we capitalise on our surroundings using contrasting colours or using, 3D & LED illuminated sign options?
- Possible implication for road or traffic management, council permits, powerlines & general services
You can't be expected to know or understand every element of what's involved apart from where you want it & what you want it to look like!
How will I know if im dealing with a signage expert?
- By the quality of the questions they ask
- Offers genuine guidance & sound recommendations
- Flags potential issues or bottlenecks on the project
- Willing to explore the "impossible", not what's "easy for them"
- They may ask for a budget or "ball park figure" on the project
- Provide a detailed quote, in writing with image & physical examples
- Easy to talk with, friendly & on time!.
Ask for testimonials from previous projects so you can see the quality of the work and know what to expect when managing your project.
Below is a testimonial from our good friends at YPA ESTATE AGENTS.
Hi LF Signs,
A few words to thank you and the team for delivering such a great result on the new signage at YPA Werribee.
We have rebranded many stores over the years, 18 to be exact, and Werribee is the largest project in that portfolio.
The smooth management of your team ensured timely completion and a quality finish to our signage requirements. The office looks amazing and will be a centrepiece in our network and in its local area.
We thank you for your support and would have no hesitation in recommending LFS Signs to any organization needing display signage.
LF Sign Group prides itself on understanding individual client & project needs with one of our core values being "WOW through service".
The benefits of partnering with a sign company that cares about the end result, has great systems & procedures, employs impressive graphic & sign designers, is well organised & keeps you in the loop has never been more important when re-branding.
We also believe that "passion for what you do will always produce exceptional outcomes".
And yes we're friendly and available to chat so reach out we'd love to hear from you!.
LF Sign Group.
Phone: (03) 9708 2025