3D & LED illuminated letters for your factory or warehouse
Big, Bold & Bright LED logo
Ever wondered if you can have 3D or LED illuminated letters on your factory or warehouse? then this articles for you!.
We were recently engaged to produce factory signage in carrum downs for FORME homes who had recently relocated to a new premises facing the Eastlink toll road.
The brief was to produce their logo as a 3D illuminated sign to enhance their modern / clean look, while choosing the correct colours for illumination working form the company brand guide
As a main road facing factory it was crucial the signage was big, bold & visible day and night. Using the correct LEDs, company colours & acrylic materials is always given careful consideration on any signage project.
if you drive along the EastLink at night you can clearly see the Bright green LED letters light up at night!.
After an onsite consultation we assessed a few key areas before we went to the design stage:
Here are a few considerations to look for when considering factory & warehouse signage
- Ensure that the overall design and layout of your signage suits the building, not only aesthetically but visually. Day & night.
- Will you ever move or relocate? Signage can be built to ensure its easily moved or relocatable.
- Planning & signage permits: LED or illuminated signage may require council permits Frankston City Council Planning and Signage Permits
- LF Sign Group can handle the entire package which includes: Design, manufacture, Council permits, Engineer package, Building permits & Installation.
- Access to power or electrical source.
- Overall the design must be balanced and proportioned correctly to help any sign read well from a distance (old signwriters skill here).
Projects of this scale always require a meeting at the LF Sign Group showroom to discuss & view:
LED sample letters: brightness, choice of translucent vinyl colours, size & location, lead times, access equipment, power access & installation method
With details in hand and working to a company brand guide we provided detailed mockups: 3D, Day/night renders for client approval to refine exact placement, size & colours used.
Once approved the project moves into production & an LF SIgn Group project manager makes contact a week prior to installation to confirm date, time, & any logistics required so the project is seamless.
FORME homes were thrilled with the end result & the sign was a great investment especially at night!.
all in all the job looks great and the client was extremely happy writing a great review below:
Forme Homes 5 start Google Review:
“LF Signs understood our vision perfectly and delivered a neon lit sign which exceeded all our expectations! Definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for signage that stands out!”
If your looking to upgrade your current signage or moving into a new premises in Carrum downs, Dandenong or the Mornington peninsula now's the time to find out how LF Sign Group can get your business on the map!.
With many satisfied customers please check out our 5 star google reviews
(03) 9708 2025
3/13 Silkwood Rise, Carrum Downs, Victoria 3201